Sunday, July 10, 2011


Friday evening I rewarded myself with my own Sew-In Party and completed the center square of Pieceful Nights.  I'm so happy with the way it came together.  I never cease to amaze myself when I look at this, "did I really figure all this out and piece it together so nicely?".  I'm so excited, I'm so delighted!  God gives good gifts!



On Saturday afternoon I had to complete just one block and it came together so nicely!  I love the Nifty Notion's rulers.  It takes me a few extra minutes to re-write the instructions, but sewing every piece with accuracy is soooo rewarding.  My girl's tell me I'm always re-writing the directions, and it's true.  I'm so simple minded when it comes to piecework and most pattern instructions could use a good editor.  I would  be happy to be a Tester and/or Editor if the opportunity ever presented itself.

I'll let you know how the next block comes together.
Thanks so very much for sending lovely comments!  You all have been so encouraging :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Elaine
Chipper Piecemaker

No comments: