Sunday, July 24, 2011

Smile if you love ice cream!

If it's vacation time and summer time, then it's time for ice cream at Dumser's!

This is our Favorite, Favorite Ice Cream Parlor in whole wide world, "Dumser's Dairyland" in Ocean City, Maryland.  When my girls, Hannah and Leah, were younger they always said "DUMPser's" and we still chuckle.  This year they had a new flavor that I savored every evening, "Coconut Chocolate Chip" and it was creamy yumminessssss.  I had to enjoy my single scoop with hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry on top - no nuts, thank you.  My girls, Hannah and Leah, returned to their favorite, "Peanut Butter Fudge Twirl"!  My husband insisted on Chocolate Raspberry.  Can't wait to go back next year to enjoy more creamy delights!


I'll get back to quilting this week :)

Elaine
Chipper Piecemaker

No comments: